Weld Simulator trains users how to make quality welds using MIG, TIG, and Stick/MMA applications. Using Virtual Reality, the trainee sees their actual weld bead as they are “welding”. The trainee then receives a quantitative feedback on arc length, stick out, speed, travel angle, work angle, straightness, porosity and splatter. The Weld Simulator builds skill in a safe environment, while saving on consumables such as gas, material & wire. Users receive cost-effective training and practice, preparing them for the workplace
While user Weld:
- See the weld you are making in the virtual reality weld helmet
- Learn as you go- Receive realtime visual feedback: if you are moving too fast, if your angle or out are
- Practice in a realistic environment with replicated sparks, burn through, slag, etc.
COMPREHENSIVE WELDING TRAINING SOLUTION
- Most complete educational platform based on leading edge and Augmented Reality (AR) welding training technology (following AWS and according to ASME section IX, UNE-EN 287-1 and EN ISO 6947).
- Augmented Reality and gamification to make learning attractive and to engage the next generation of industrial workers.
- With our Teacher Software, all practices are tracked in the Virtual Classroom and assessed within the Analysis Module.
INTERNATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Lessons and practices are compliant with the specifications and guidelines of the International Welder Program by the IIW, the Sense Program by the AWS, German DVS Media.
REMOTE UPGRADING AND MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
- Software updates, online technical seminars, remote technical support in real-time worldwide.
GREEN AND SAFE TECHNOLOGY
- Our technology helps reducing the CO2 emissions from traditional welding programs and avoids physical risks for students.